Was born on 7th of July in Vienna.
Graduated from AIS Vienna School (American International School).
– completed the Acting course in Central Saint Martins – University of the Arts London.
– graduated from the Russian Academy of Theatre Arts where she studied Acting (class of Andreyev V.A.).
During her studies, she performed the role of Sandy in a theater production of Grease.
– completed the master-class of Ivana Chubbuck in Moscow.
– played the main role of Bella Chagall in a feature film “Chagall–Malevich”, and recorded vocals for the soundtrack.
– played the main role in an independent movie “The Auditions”.
– played the main role in a feature film “Once in Trubchevsk” (Offical Selection of 72nd Cannes Film Festival).
– wrote songs together with Grammy-nominated producers like Fabe Paperboy, Josh Stevens, Dylan Berry, who are well known R&B – pop producers in America.
– in October performed in the charity concert at the Konzert Haus in Vienna, Austria together with the group from Russia Kvatro, for Austrian charity Lerntafel.
– gave a show at the House of Blues (the club previously owned by Johnny Depp) at the Viper Room in Los Angeles.
– was invited to perform at the concert of Larisa Rubalskaya in Jurmala at the Dzintary Hall with 3 songs.
– Kristii got to be 8th on the dance radio charts on Billboard in the US with the remix by Dave Matthias for the single “Recovery”.
– had a show at the Zappa in Tel Aviv; opened the show for Aviv Geffen.
– wrote 2 songs together with Aviv Geffen.
– Kristii performed at the prestigious Nika Film Awards.
– participated in the concert in memory of a composer Andrei Eshpai at the Tchaikovsky Concert Hall.
– had a solo concert with a symphonic orchestra in Saint Petersburg.
– played the main role in a movie of a renowned Russian film director Larisa Sadilova “Once in Trubchevsk”.
– was a guest of the 72nd Cannes Film Festival, where she presented Larisa Sadilova’s film “Once in Trubchevsk”.